The Truth About Global Warming
Our planet came into existence 4.5 billion years ago and has gone through monumental changes as a result of so many happenings that were, well, monumental. And we are totally wrapped around a simple molecule we cannot see and do not have a clue about how much of it exists in our environment. Would you believe that all the CO2 in our atmosphere is only 400 parts of a million other parts? Let’s take a closer look at this.
No one asks the question as to how much is actually our part. I mean every human on the planet who lights a fire to keep warm, cooks a meal or drives a car is emitting a certain amount of CO2 into the atmosphere. Well, just how much do us humans put into the atmosphere. Our part? Never thought you would ask. It is just 3.8 percent. And 3.8 percent of 400 parts is 15.2 parts. So, simply put, our part is 15 parts per million in our atmosphere. Look at it this way. Our part of the atmosphere is .0015 percent. 1% is 10,000 parts. Ours is 15 parts.
But that 15 parts is coming from all the nations on the planet. And the UN says we in the USA are putting 15% into the atmosphere and all the other nations are putting 85% of all human CO2 into the atmosphere. Let’s ask another question after learning that. How many parts per million is ours from the USA. It is 2.25 parts out of a million. Remember that 1% of a million parts is 10,000 parts. And ours is 2.25 parts. Does anyone get the idea that 2.25 parts is so small that spending billions of dollars in taxes to fix 2.25 parts is a total waste of time and money. That 2.25 parts is so small that if we reduce that amount by 10%, is anyone on the planet going to notice a difference.
Let us bring this down to earth; pun intended. Take a million grains of sand on the beach, place them in a bucket, and remove 2.25 grains. Heat those grains up until they are red hot. Now throw those 2.25 grains of sand back in the bucket. Just how much temperature change will you see? Well there is going to be a change in heat of the million grains, everyone knows that. But is it measurable? You can also look at it this way. You all know that if you put a hot rock next to a cold rock in a bag, the heat from the hot rock will warm up the cold rock, right? Well, just the opposite is going to happen, the cold rock will cool off the hot rock. they will eventually be the same temperature and the reduction in heat of the hot rock will be cut in half and the cold rock will be increased in heat by half. Simple isn’t it. So if you had a million cold rocks and threw in two hot rocks, how much change in temperature would you witness? Duh!
Well, everyone has heated up a cup of water in the microwave to the point where it will begin to change to steam and enter the atmosphere as humidity. So take a cup and add a million drops of water. Take out two drops and heat them up in the microwave just to the point just before it begins to evaporate. Now take them out and dump those two drops into the container with the million drops of cold water. How much of an increase in heated water will you see? And I can hear someone say it is going to be warmer. Of course it is. But can you measure it? What if you took 500,000 drops of water and heated them up in the microwave to just before boiling and then dumped them into another container with 500,000 drops of cold water. The temperature of the hot drops will go down while the temperature of the cold rocks will go up. 2 Parts of CO2 is not going to heat up the rest of the 1 million parts of air.
Now there is something else to consider that no one really thinks about. Humidity is water vapor. The scientists tell us water vapor affects the temperature of the air by 95%. CO2 is 1/3 of 1%. If you set a bucket of water out in the sun, is it the heat from the sun radiating the warming the water vapor in the air around the bucket heating the water or is it 1/3 of 1% of the CO2 in the air. In the desert with vary low humidity, the sun still heats up the bucket rapidly, it is not a trace of CO2 in the air.
How many examples do you need to understand that the global warming argument is a hoax. But the next question is why they are trying to push this argument down our throats over and over. It starts with the UN and it ends with the UN. The UN started the studies using models where they modified data to support their case. OK, fine. But why would they do that. Because the UN wants to tax CO2 emissions. If they can do that, they can become really rich and begin to control the world to the extent that countries no longer exist. The liberals on our planet want “One World Order” to become the norm. That is the issue in a nutshell. By the way, let’s heat up 2 nuts and throw them……………………oh, never mind!